Sunday 10 January 2010

10//1 Claire - If you're gonna walk...


IMG_4451
Originally uploaded by blenkers
… do it properly.

Being snowed in means that you can’t really get out to the gym. And to be honest, although I wouldn’t stop the gym, I haven’t really taken advantage of the lovely snow in the surrounding forest and hills. So being wrapped up like I was about to hit the piste we head off this morning with hot chocolate, fruitcake and brandy (in case of emergencies). For most of the walk I was still knee deep in snow although the temperature has risen and some of the icicles were starting to melt. There is more snow forecast this evening so I’ll see how we get on in the morning.

(no there was no emergency but the brandy was still drunk, precautionary you understand)

No comments:

Post a Comment