Wednesday 6 January 2010

6/1 Claire - How much snow?


photo
Originally uploaded by blenkers
I did try to get out this morning to go to the gym before work, the plough had been through the village and the roads out of the village to the A19 had been clear last night.... I got to within12 feet of the top of the steep bank where the slip road meets the A19 and the car wheels started to spin, I had to reverse back down the hill blind to try a second time with a bit more speed and a higher gear but managed to get the car stuck in some deep snow on the verge. It's well and truly stuck and can't be pushed out. Since it was dark a friendly farmer gave me a lift back home and a local farmer guy has said he'll come around later this morning to see if he can help pull me out with the tractor.

Anyhow, I am not in the office! I should have stayed in bed :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment