Wednesday 6 January 2010

20/12 Claire – Feel the burn baby

I am doing quite well at the gym but to keep up the motivation I have signed up for 12 personal trainer sessions. These are different to the freebie ones what you get as part of the membership where they give you a routine to go off and complete yourself, these are pure one on one training. So if you recall Nathan who scoffed at my goal of wanting to be able to eat what I wanted without putting on weight… I am with him.

To be honest I do like him, he’s good crack and he gets what I want to get out of gym. I was always only interested in running to keep weight off but since I’ve been doing different stuff in the gym I’ve noticed a difference in muscle definition. Now wouldn’t it be good to get a really athletic physique? Hmmm.

So first session you get weighed, measured and BMI calculated and Nathan has decided that I need to not lose weight but reduce my fat % by 6% which will show a noticeable difference... I am 26% fat! 26!

I think he’s won me over a little as to work all this out he asked my age and was visibly surprised by my response of 35 years and said “really??” I needed this after before mentioned Leeds incident.

Anyhoo, once we start I might have also mentioned that I would like to add another goal to my training plan… “Could we also work on me getting the arse of a 20year old?”

He responds with “[chuckle] you may need to book some more sessions…”

Damage done ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment