Monday 12 October 2009

12/10 Claire - Being home

Today is my last day before I go back to work :o(

I haven't won the lottery even with my extra £10 worth of tickets

However I have bought lots of flat boots and shoes and I can't and choose not to walk in heals anymore. Saturday night proved this when I tried, and failed, to glide effortlessly from car, to bar to table. Agony.

The coal fire has been on more this week that most of last winter as I still want to feel that I am lying in 30+ degree heat.

Although my drinking has obviously reduced dramatically it is strange that I have reverted to UK style hangovers as soon as I touched down on british soil. Why are holiday hangovers only a fraction of the pain of a holiday hangover?

How long is an appropriate amount of time to wait between coming back from a sabattical and taking your next holiday? I am sure I will find out tomorrow ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment