Saturday 24 October 2009

23/10 Claire - Naan heaven

I have been told to go to Akbars in Middlesbrough before by a number of people. I have been to Akbars in Leeds a few years ago but the Mbro one is relatively new.

What I remember of the Leeds restaurant is that it's busy, loud and they have huge naans that get brought to your table on hanging stands. In Middlesbrough they do exactly the same.

I could write about the naan all day but it would take away from the fact that these guys just have THE best place to get a curry. It's decor is really amazing with modern designs, the guys running the place and waiting tables are genuinely nice and very friendly, and the food is the best curry I have eaten in a long time.

I swear, if this is a standard naan I would cry with joy if we'd ordered a family size.

No comments:

Post a Comment