Tuesday 27 October 2009

27/10 Claire – Gym

So as part of my overpriced gym membership I also get personal trainer sessions once every few weeks to revisit my workout, track progress etc and generally keep an eye on me.

This morning I met Nathan. It started well and kinda went along the lines of…

“I can honestly say I’ve never done a personal trainer session this early in the morning”, OK. “what do you want to get out of your workout Claire? What’s your goal?”
“well erm, I would like to be able to eat whatever I want but not put on any weight”
[snort] “I’m not sure we’ll be able to do that” [chuckle]
“for £80 per month, I am hoping you can…”
“erm, let’s see what we can do”

It’s not like I eat Maccy D’s every day or anything, this really shouldn’t be that hard. By the time I’ve finished my new work out this morning I believe he’s managed a decent enough work out. I could tell by my shaking hands when I was trying to get my key in the locker door after I had finished :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment